Right on the
slopes at Copper - this is truly a ski in/ski out accommodation!
Our oversized (870 sq. ft.) one bedroom condominium (sleeps 4-6) is located next to
the American Eagle lift, and is just steps from all of the amenities,
restaurants, and shops at Center Village. Once you park in the lodge's underground garage, you'll never need to drive again!
View of our condo building from the lift
There are a number of factors that make our unit especially great, that
you may not have previously considered when evaluating a condominium to
* Location, location, location!
* Our one-bedroom is a large corner unit - which makes it quiet!
* The building is made of a concrete composite, which minimizes the sound of ski boots clumping aound outside.
* Although we're in the Village, there is no restaurant or bar in our building (so no food smells or loud music/people).
* Every other building in the core has a restaurant/bar/store, so
you can easily walk to a huge variety of establishments (in fact, you
can't park any closer!)
* The building is small (only 17 owners, I believe), so you
almost never have a wait for the elevator, the hot tub/spa area
is usually empty, there's hardly ever a wait in the laundry room, and
we've never had to wait for the outdoor grill!
Plus, for guests in our unit, we have:
* High speed, wireless internet (with a computer for guest use to be installed by mid-winter).
* A varied selection of DVDs, with DVD players in the living room and bedroom.
* No phone charges, and unlimited long distance (U.S. and Canada).
* BRAND NEW, PROFESSIONAL SERIES APPLIANCES! Convection
oven, smooth top stove, hood microwave, dual door refrigerator/ice
maker, and quiet diswasher.
* Fully outfitted kitchen, with every utensil/dish/adjunct you may need!
Visit the following pages, and see for yourself. Then, check out
our rates and calendar, and make an inquiry for a reservation.
We'll get back to you immediately (usually within 24 hours)!
View of condo building from the ski run
Bedroom with two queen-sized beds
Visit the following pages to learn more about the fully-equipped
kitchen, sleeping accommodations, other amenities, and making a
Last updated August 11, 2011 (c) 2011 by K & A Investments, LLC. All rights reserved.